CHOMP! Views

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Sushi Bar - Bento Special

Sorry I haven't been updating...it's been really hectic lately. I've got a backlog of posts to do so stay tuned!

The Sushi Bar
8102 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway
Dallas, TX 75243
(972) 239-7913
http://www.thesushibardallas.com/

Price: $ (for lunch)

A few weeks ago we had another L2E Meeting. I suggested The Sushi Bar which was across the street from my office on 635 and Coit. It's a small sushi place in the Clarion Hotel. I noticed recently they started offering $6.99 lunch bento boxes so I thought I'd take my co-workers there.

I've been there before and I know the owner of the restaurant. They have good food and the sushi has always been fresh. We ordered the Lunch Special Bento Box: Chicken Teriyaki (comes with salad, California Roll, Fried Eggrolls) $6.99~
This is an awesome deal for the price. There's lots of food and everything was good. I liked how the Teriyaki Chicken had a mixture of meat and veggies, other places usually just pour some sauce on some chicken. The flavor was really good, not too sweet like teriyaki tends to be. The fried eggrolls were interesting, I've never had anything like it.

We also got the Salmon & Squid Sushi ($1/piece) and Spicy Salmon Roll $5.95~ As usual the sushi is really fresh and tasty. The squid was a little chewier than I would've liked though.

It was a very filling lunch. I would totally recommend this place for anyone who enjoys sushi. The lunch bento deal is also really good, a great value for the quality.

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment