CHOMP! Views

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zoe's Kitchen in Plano!

Zoe's Kitchen
1901 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 248-1010
www.zoeskitchen.com
Price: $

I've been wanting
to go to Zoe's Kitchen for a while now. When they opened one in Plano, I was super excited! :)

Zoe's seemed like a different kind of deli, with healthier options and a mediterranean influence. It's a casual place where you order at the counter and they bring it out to you.

I was easily persuaded into getting the Steak Stack (sliced steak, grilled portobello, mozzarella, caramelized onions, tomato, lettuce, focaccia) with side of pasta salad with basil $7.35~


I was starving and wanted to try everything on the menu. The guy at the counter was really nice and patient. He answered all of my questions and gave me recommendations on the menu items. The steak stack looked delicious! It was just what I needed. The portobello with the beef was awesome. Flavors were great, the mayo spread made it extra delicious. The pasta salad was just as good. It wasn't heavy and had lots of flavor. The pairing of the two was great. It was extremely filling, I ate every bite and was stuffed!

My friend ordered the Grilled Chicken Dinner (charbroiled, rice pilaf, roasted vegetables) $8.95~ It was definitely a healthier choice than mine...haha. At first glance, the dish wasn't very interesting. But I got to try a little and the rice and veggies both had great flavor. I didn't get to try the chicken.


I will definitely be going back to Zoe's. It surpassed my expectations in its flavors. I need to go back and try all the options I was looking at. hehe. :)

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

1 comment:

  1. There is a Zoe's Kitchen right down the street from me, but I am boycotting it. They have the dumpster in a little gated area next to the sidewalk, but the gate is always open, so there is always trash on the ground there, and it's really gross. Until they become a better neighbor, I won't eat there. (I haven't ever mentioned the problem to them, but a restaurant shouldn't have to be told not to let their trash sit around on the sidewalk.)

    ReplyDelete