CHOMP! Views

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holy Frijoles!

Holy Frijoles
2300 McDermott Road
Plano, TX 75025
(214) 383-4243
www.holyfrijolesus.com

Price: $-$$

I get these restaurant coupons in the mailer all the time, so I finally decided to try one. I got a buy 1 entree get 1 free coupon for Holy Frijoles. I also noticed that they have happy hour specials all day everyday. ($3 Mojitos, Sangria, and Margarita) That sounded like too good of a deal to pass up!!

I went to the location in Plano on McDermott and Custer. It was surprisingly small and there was a wait.

After we were seated, we got free chips and salsa.
We ordered our drinks and looked over the menu. I got a mojito...it was pretty big and quite good...definitely strong enough for me! haha. I'm not really a fan of Mexican food but I thought everything on the menu sounded pretty good. Maybe because I was starving. :P

I ordered the Beef Fajita Quesadilla (served with pico de gallo, sour cream & guacamole) $10.95~ The beef was very flavorful, the tortilla had a nice crispness on the edges and the portion was more than enough. I enjoyed the dish very much and was overstuffed!

My friend ordered the a variation of Chicken Enchiladas (not on their online menu) $9.95~ He cleaned the plate, so I think it was pretty good too...hehe.

When I get another coupon I will probably try to go again. It was definitely a good deal, and not bad as far as Mexican food goes. Just make sure to go earlier so I'm not starving by the time we get to eat. :P

I would recommend this place just for their happy hour specials but if you get one of their coupons in the mail, definitely go check them out!

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment