CHOMP! Views

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Woodlands Grill @ Watters Creek

**Update 12.30.10**
Woodlands Grill is now closed. The Londoner has taken the spot in Watters Creek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to Woodlands Grill in Watters Creek in Allen over the weekend. http://www.woodlands-grill.com/allen.htm

The hostess was very friendly and seated us immediately. It wasn't very busy.

Our waiter warmly greeted us. He was very nice and took our drink orders pretty quickly. The menu items were ok priced and everything sounded pretty delicious.

I ordered the Cobalt Sandwich (grilled chicken, onion, bacon aioli, avocado, lettuce, tomato) $9.50~

It came with a side of fries. The sandwich was pretty good. A little too big to bite into so I used fork and knife. The bread was pretty awesome. It had great texture and nice crispy edges. The bacon aioli added a lot of flavor and there was a ton of avocado. SUPER YUM! The only thing is the chicken breast could've used more flavor, but with all the other ingredients, it made up for it. I would order this again in the future. The fries were also pretty good...thick cut and still had nice crunch.

My friend ordered the Campanelle Pasta (chicken, spinach pesto, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, pecans) $13.50~It looked really yummy. I love weirdly shaped pasta. The flavor was pretty good, and it had lots of ingredients in it. I would've preferred the pasta to be a little more al dente though. It was a little soft for me...just slightly.

Next time I'm at Watters Creek, I wouldn't mind trying Woodlands Grill again. After I try all the other restaurants of course...hehe. :P

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment