CHOMP! Views

Sunday, October 2, 2011

LA Burger

Went back to LA Burger Friday night. :) This time I brought like 10 other people with me! hehe. Gotta help spread the word! Half the group had been already and the other half were new. But everyone loved it!

LA Burger
10045 N. MacArthur Blvd. Ste# 113
Irving, TX 75063
(972) 501-9188
http://www.la-burger.com/
Price: $

Of course the LA Burger (fried kimchi, fried egg, American cheese, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato) $6.95~ was the most popular choice.
I was promoting it big time! haha. One guy said he's found his new favorite burger in Dallas. Yay~

K-Town Burger (fried kimchi, lettuce, tomato, teriyaki sauce, spicy sauce, jalapenos) $5.95~ So I did something kinda funky... I replaced the beef patty with the salmon patty and got it "naked", hehe, which means sans bun and wrapped with lettuce.
They've never done this before but was more than happy to accommodate. They did say "at your own risk" when I ordered it though. haha. None of us knew how it was gonna turn out. I just wanted to try the salmon patty but I didn't want the components of the Salmon burger. I still wanted the fried kimchi and jalapenos and stuff. It was quite interesting. Not what I imagined in my head though. I liked the sear and texture of the salmon patty, but felt it was a bit too fishy. And I didn't care for the teriyaki sauce. It was a little runny and quite messy. But I still loved the fried kimchi and the lettuce wrap definitely made it a "healthier" option. I did miss the bread though since their buns are pretty awesome. So my concoction didn't really work out. But at least they were very accommodating to my requests. :) I'll stick to the beef patty next time.

Oceanside (I think is the name?) Burger (Salmon patty, lettuce, tomato, mayo, pineapple, teriyaki sauce) $6.95~
Another friend of mine ordered the actual salmon burger. He said it was ok. The LA Burger is still definitely the winner. He felt the same about the fishiness of the salmon and the messy teriyaki sauce.

Seoul Dog (Hot dog topped with bulgogi and fried kimchi) $4.95~
My bf ordered this since he hasn't tried it yet. It looked amazing! And it was definitely yummy. We both liked how they sliced the hot dog in half. There were more sides to sear! Topped with the kimchi and bulgogi...added so much flavor. One thing I wanted was a bit of freshness though. Maybe some shredded lettuce or fresh herbs or something would make it even better.

K-Town Fries (fried kimchi, onions, bulgogi, cheese, cilantro) $5.95~
I requested cilantro on the side for ours since I don't care for it. We ordered a bunch of these among the group. Everyone liked it. I ate wayyy to much of it. haha. Good thing I chose the lettuce wrap on my burger to kinda offset the carb level. haha. :/

We had a great time! Again, the service was great. We'll definitely be back in the future and hopefully everyone takes more of their friends there as well. :)

Quality of Food:

Service:
 
Ambiance:

Value:

Overall Experience:



~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment