CHOMP! Views

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

b.b.bop Rice Bowls~

We went to b.b.bop Rice Bowls for some real food after all those cupcakes! hehe. My friend has been wanting to go check it out for a while now and I really liked it when I went the first time.

http://bigchomp.blogspot.com/2011/04/few-weeks-ago-my-coworkers-and-i-went.html


I got basically the same thing this time but I opted for them not to lightly sautee it. I wanted to see how it is fresh/raw. If you want more flavor, sauteeing is the way to go!

My friend made his own beef bowl. He inhaled the entire thing! He loved it. haha.

He also ordered the Asian Wings (4 wing appetizer) $4.50~ For chicken wings, they were pretty big. I had to try one...they looked yummy. OMG. They are soo good! Even though it's coated with sauce, the skin was still nice and crispy. The sauce was sweet, tangy, spicy. YUM! Initially my friend said he was too full to eat them, but once he tried one...he killed the rest! hahahaha.

Service at the register was good. They were really friendly. :)

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:



~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment