CHOMP! Views

Friday, January 27, 2012

LA!! MILK

After lunch we HAD to go to Milk. Plus it was so close by! I've never actually been to Milk, but I've had their ice cream sandwiches at Umami Burger. And they are fabulous!

Milk
7290 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 939-6455
http://www.themilkshop.com/
Price: $

It's a small place. First of all, I love their logo. It's so cute! Walking in, you automatically see their displays of yummy desserts. From ice cream bars to brownies to cupcakes to cakes, the display is so tempting!!


I recommended the ice cream sandwiches to my friends. Milk makes theirs with macarons instead of normal cookies. The texture with the ice cream is so different and amazing. I prefer ice cream sandwiches with the macarons actually. Plus it's easier and cleaner to eat!

Grasshopper Ice Cream Sandwich $4.50~ Just as delicious as I remembered!

Rocky Road Ice Cream Sandwich $4.50~ Tried it for the first time. YUM! There are lots of marshmallows in there too!

Red Velvet Ice Cream Bar $4.50~ This was just ok. Not enough red velvet flavor in my opinion.

1 Scoop (Coffee Toffee ice cream with waffle cone) $3.50~ I chose to just get a scoop of one of their ice creams. The coffee toffee was great with tons of toffee bits in there. The waffle cone was nice and crunchy.

YUMM-AY!!!! This is a place I have to visit every time I'm in LA. If the drive is too far, I can just get the ice cream sandwiches at Umami! hehe.

Quality of Food:

Service:

Ambiance:

Value:

Overall Experience:



~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment