CHOMP! Views

Monday, July 4, 2011

LA Trip June2011 - Santoka @ Mitsuwa Marketplace

Last time I was in LA, my friend took me to Mitsuwa Marketplace for some ramen. It was one of the best ramen I've ever had. Ever. My bf wasn't able to try it that time so I really wanted to take him this time.

Mitsuwa Marketplace - SANTOKA
3760 S Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
http://www.mitsuwa.com/english/

Price: $-$$

#7 Toroniku (Special Pork) Salt Ramen (regular size) $10.49~ This was the one we had last time. It was just as good as I remembered. The special pork was super tender. The ramen was cooked perfectly and the broth was great. The broth almost has a creaminess to it which I love. YUMMMMMMY!!

We also tried #100 Spicy Miso Ramen Set (with Green Onion Rice Bowl & komi Tamago) $9.98~ The ramen was cooked perfectly as well and there were big pieces of tender and juicy pork in the noodle soup. It wasn't really that spicy but it was more interesting than the normal miso ramen. I liked it, but still liked the Toroniku better. The green onion rice bowl was interesting. For some reason we thought there was going to be meat in there...but there isn't. It really needed a protein, or sauce, or both. I ended up crushing up the egg and mixed some of the soup broth in there. Pretty good!

I think this place is going to be a permanent destination whenever I visit LA for sure! :)

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment