CHOMP! Views

Monday, October 7, 2013

NYC 2013: Luke's Lobster

After a long stroll to and on The High Line, we finally worked up our appetite for dinner. We went to go check out Luke's Lobster. I had several recommendations saying that they had the best lobster rolls in the city.

Luke's Lobster
93 East 7th Street
New York, NY 10009
(212) 387-8487
lukeslobster.com‎
Price: $$

The location we went to was tiny... Just a few bar/counter seats and you order at the counter.

We still weren't super hungry so we got some stuff to share.

Lobster Roll $15~ 
The size of the roll isn't that big, but it was definitely loaded with plump lobster. I'm not typically a fan of lobster, but since this was highly recommended I gave it a shot. It was pretty dang good. The lobster was plump and tender, not overly dressed. The buns were my favorite tho, buttery and just that slight crisp on the outside. It also paired really well with the pickle which was able to cut the richness of the lobster roll.

Lobster Bisque $8~ (left) This was their soup of the day. It was ok. Pretty tasty but definitely not the best lobster bisque I've had.
New England Clam Chowder $8~ (right) This was pretty good. I've definitely had better in some places but we enjoyed this one a lot too. Lots of potato and clams in it.

It was still a pretty filling dinner. The lobster roll definitely was the star of the night! I'd say I did pretty good my first day in NYC. I got to check off a ton of stuff on my food list, saw all the sights as well. And got plenty of exercise! hehe. :)

Quality of Food:




Service:




Ambiance:




Value:




Overall Experience:




~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment