CHOMP! Views

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Velvet Bake Shop

This place opened so close to my house and I still haven't been inside!! I've heard rave reviews about their cupcakes, saying they are the best in Dallas.

Velvet Bake Shop
8240 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75024
(469) 362-5444
http://www.velvetbakeshop.com

Price: $

My bf bought me a red velvet last week when he was in the area. :) $3.25~


It was so cute! The cake was super moist and fluffy and the icing wasn't too sweet. It was really good. The cake itself wasn't very sweet at all, so the sweetness from the icing really brought it together. It felt really light but yet satisfying. Definitely beats all the red velvet cupcakes I've had in Dallas so far. I would say it's a little on the expensive side...I really think cupcakes should be under $2.50 a piece in general. They're not that big after all. But the quality and flavors were all great. I definitely want to go back and try more flavors. This time maybe I'll make it INTO the store! haha.

Quality of Food:

Service: n/a
Cleanliness: n/a
Value:

Overall Experience:



~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment