CHOMP! Views

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crepes @ Cafe Flair

Cafe Flair Bubble Tea and Crepes
3231 Preston Rd, Suite 13
Frisco, TX 75034
(214) 864-9124
Price: $

I recently discovered this crepe place in Frisco, TX. It's located in the shopping area behind Stonebriar Mall next to Cotton Patch Cafe and Genghis Grill. I couldn't seem to find a website but was able to view the menu through urbanspoon.com. The menu looked pretty tasty so I went with my friend to check it out.

The place is fairly small and completely empty. :/ I almost changed my mind and almost walked out. But we decided to give it a try.

The lady at the counter was pretty nice...giving us some recommendations on the menu items.

We decided to get 1 savory crepe and 1 dessert crepe to share...just to try it out first. The crepes are actually quite large!

Chicken Supreme Crepe (Grilled chicken breast, fresh spinach, onions, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, balck olives, bechamel sauce) $6.75~ This was really good. Lots of flavor with all the different ingredients. It was very light, not at all heavy or greasy. Feels like you are eating healthier! Imagine a quesadilla but with a crepe instead of tortilla. I would prefer the crepe to be a little more crispy but it was still very good.

Banana Nutella Crepe (freshly cut banana slices with hazelnut spread, topped w/ almond slices) $3.75~Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream $0.99~ Can't go wrong with nutella OR ice cream! This was yummy! It was the same size as the savory crepe. Initially I thought we weren't going to be full after this meal, but after the dessert, we were both pretty full. At least it'll tie us over for a couple of hours.

All the ingredients were very fresh and the crepes were nicely made. Once we got our food, business picked up a little bit and more people came in.

I would definitely return in the future. If you want something light and healthy, I would recommend this place. I hope business picks up more so they'll stick around for the future!!

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment