CHOMP! Views

Sunday, June 6, 2010

H/G Weekend: Day 3: Dessert

**Update 1.1.11**
I think King's Noodle in Dallas has this now. I have yet to try it. I'll be sure to blog about it whenever I go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last day in Houston....we went for some dessert after dim sum. My friend highly recommended Juice Box on Bellaire Blvd. It was packed! The ice cream place next door didn't have much business...

Juice Box
9889 Bellaire Boulevard
Houston, TX 77036
(360) 490-3875
Price: $

We got 2 to share between 3 people...MORE than enough to go around! Chocolate Strawberry Banana (with Chocolate ice cream) $5.50~

and Mixed Fruit (Pineapple, Strawberry, Watermelon, minus the Mango...cuz i'm allergic :( , with Strawberry ice cream) $5.50~ It's basically shaved ice with condensed milk, fresh fruit, and a scoop of ice cream. I don't think we have anything like this in Dallas...if we do, I have not heard of it. I'm usually not a fan of shaved ice just because of all the "asian" toppings but I do love condensed milk and ice cream! The combination is really good! The cold flaky ice with creamy milk and ice cream and really fresh fruit...kinda makes me think its healthier because there's so much fruit! haha. So simple...what a great concept!

If you are in the area, definitely go check it out. Everyone goes there....it's always packed!

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:



~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment