CHOMP! Views

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cupcake Camp Dallas 2013

I've just gotten word that Cupcake Camp Dallas is happening THIS SATURDAY, August 10th from 1-4PM @ St. Mark's School of Texas!! I went to this event back in 2011 and it was awesome. (You can read about my experience here.) This is a dessert and cupcake lover's dream!

They feature cupcakes from amateur and professional bakers from around the metroplex. And I'm sure you'll find some unique and interesting flavors!

This is a non-profit event and completely operated and organized by volunteers. Proceeds go to support The LEAP Foundation, a nonprofit organization comprised of volunteer plastic surgeons, urologists, eye surgeons, anesthesiologists, orthodontists, nurses and support staff that offers surgical care to children around the world.
 
This is only for ONE day, so you have to check it out!!!

Ticket Information:
Adults $10 (at the door): Includes admission and 5 tasting coupons
Kids (under 10 years) $5 (at the door): Includes admission and 3 tasting coupons
Kids (under 4 years) Free Admission 
**You can also buy tickets online through their website. 

Check out their website for more information. :)

Unfortunately I already have a prior engagement so I will be missing this... T_T
Eat lots of cupcakes for me!!!!!!!

~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment