CHOMP! Views

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rise No. 2!

The last 2 weeks have been a blast! Full of fun, friends, and of course yummy goodness! :) I started my birthday celebration the week before my actual birthday. My awesome co-workers, and fellow L2E members, treated me to lunch at Rise No.1. They read my first post on Rise and wanted to go check it out!

It’s a little pricey for lunch in my opinion but they said it’s a special occasion so we should go! ^.~ I feel special! Hehe.

We all had the Rise No. 1 Salad (refer to the first Rise post). They had it as a starter and I had it as my lunch (because I wanted to save room for dessert!!! Of course! :P ). The salad was just I remembered it the first time, still tasty…light yet flavorful…not drowning in dressing. My co-workers really liked the salad as well.

For the entrée, J ordered the Herb & Spicy Sausage Soufflé (refer to first post) . $16~ K ordered the Truffle Infused Mushroom Soufflé. $15~ I got to have a little taste of the Mushroom Soufflé. It was super good. If you like cream of mushroom soup, you’ll totally love this soufflé because it tastes just like it. It’s creamy and flavorful, yet light and airy with a slight crust on top. YUMM!!

For my dessert I tried the Grand Marnier Soufflé. $12~ It was really really good! Better than the bread pudding soufflé I had the first time. It had the slight hint of orange flavor from the Grand Marnier with the creaminess of the soufflé. Also, they pour a sweet creamy syrup over the soufflé. The syrup adds more of the Grand Marnier alcohol flavor. If you like Grand Marnier, you will LOVE this dessert.

Needless to say, it was a great start to a series of birthday celebrations! Definitely keep Rise No.1 in mind the next time you have a special occasion!!

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:
~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment