CHOMP! Views

Monday, September 21, 2015

Amazeballz Cake Balls

This is a recent discovery of mine. Thanks to Instagram! I'm obsessed with IG since I post food pics all the time, but then I also find out new places from other people's posts. I noticed that @amazeballz_cakeballs was following me so I clicked into her link. Apparently they have a shop in downtown Plano! AND... I just happen to be going to dinner in downtown Plano that weekend! AND the store closes right before our dinner reservation!!! This is meant to be. I made sure we had extra time to get to downtown Plano to swing by Amazeballz.

Amazeballz
930 E 15th St #200
Plano, TX 75074
(214) 223-8044
www.getamazeballz.com
Price: $

We got there about 20 minutes before they closed at 6PM. I got to meet Jaime, the owner. She was super nice and gave us the run down of the flavors. They've only been in that space for about 3-4 months and business is already booming. They also have "boozeballs" btw... inflused with liquor. Wow. :P And their cake balls are slightly bigger than I've seen in other places.
 
 

We got a Dozen Cake Balls $20~ 6 for ourselves, and 6 for my friends who are having the birthday dinner later.

From top left, clockwise to bottom left.
S'mores, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Oreo, Lemon, S'mores, Oreo, Italian Cream Cake, Chocolate Raspberry, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cherry Vanilla, Chocolate Maple Bacon (flavor of the month).
 
 

The cake balls in general are all super super moist. And beautifully decorated. The S'mores one is super cute!! My personal favorite was the Flavor of the Month: Chocolate Maple Bacon
The ratio of savory bacon to sweet cake was perfect. The bacon bits were quite large but not greasy. And it was so big! I tried to savor it so I took small bites. I got like 8 bites outta that thing! My fiance and I also loved the Chocolate Peanut Butter
So rich and peanut buttery. Actually, everything was good. There wasn't one that we didn't like....just some even more than others. And kept in the fridge a few days, they still tasted like new. :)

Next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely hit them up again.

Quality of Food:




Service:




Ambiance:




Value:




Overall Experience:




~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment