CHOMP! Views

Monday, January 4, 2010

Zoes Kitchen @ Snider Plaza

We had our last L2E lunch of the decade!! O.O We decided to go somewhere healthier since there's so much eating going on during the holidays.

Zoes Kitchen
6800 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
(214) 987-1020
http://www.zoeskitchen.com/

Price: $

I had such a great experience at Zoes Kitchen in Plano, I suggested we go to the Dallas location in Snider Plaza...closer to my work. First thing I noticed walking in was that they had a smaller menu than the Plano location. I was actually looking forward to a particular item but they didn't have it. :( Oh wellz~

I ordered the Chicken Salad Sandwich (all white meat with lettuce, tomato, mayo on 7-grain) includes 1 side (potato salad) and chips $7.45~
The potato salad was pretty awesome. Lots of flavor and not heavy since it has no mayo. I could probably eat a tub of this...that would defeat the purpose of eating healthy tho. haha. The sandwich was very tasty and light, just what I wanted. It was also super filling.

K got the Greek Pita (chicken breast topped with lettuce, tomatoes, carmelized onions, feta cheese) includes 1 side (fresh fruit) and chips $7.45~ She said it was pretty good but she preferred the pita from Fadis, which is more authentic Mediterranean.

J ordered the Greek Chicken Marinara Plate (sauteed chicken breast topped with a Greek marinara sauce and lightly sprinkled parmesan cheese served over a bed of orzo pasta with Zoe's Greek salad) $8.95~ Sorry I didn't take a pic of this... :( The description sounded wayyy better than it actually was. When it came, everyone was like...this is it? It was just like red sauce over a plate of orzo. The chicken was hidden under the sauce...and the flavor was meh. The orzo was overcooked...too soft.

I enjoyed my dish, but I would probably not go back to this location. The Plano one had more selection and actually closer to my home. :)

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment