CHOMP! Views

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

L2E @ Blue Plate Kitchen~

A couple weeks ago we had another one of our L2E Meetings. I took my co-workers to Blue Plate Kitchen, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places in Dallas, to try out some of their new lunch items.

The hostess/host were super friendly as usual and so was the waitress. :)

As we were looking over the menu, trying to decide on which tasty dish to get, the waitress brings out an appetizer, on the house. SWEET! I LUV Blue Plate....they always treat me so well!! :D

The appetizer was Wood Roasted Cheesy Bread topped with hummus, feta cheese, portobello mushrooms, sprouts, and heirloom tomatoes. So freaking fantastic! Their cheesy bread is already amazing and topped with everything else just made it awesome! Nothing overpowered one another, I could've had this for my main dish!

For the lunch entree, I ordered the Salmon Burger (with Brioche, Cucumber-Green Goddess dressing) and a side of Hand Cut Fries. $10~ (It was labeled as one of their "heart-healthy" menu items.) This was a massive burger. The salmon patty was pretty thick and was very moist. It had a slight fishy taste to it, but I didn't mind it. The fries were addicting...I had to force myself to stop. It was definitely very filling.

J ordered the Buffalo Chicken Burger (with BBQ-Ranch Chips and blue cheese dip) $12~ The chicken was a thick tender piece of chicken breast with just enough buffalo sauce. The chips were a nice compliment and the blue cheese dip was good on EVERYTHING! I dipped my fries in the blue cheese sauce and it was yummy.

K ordered the Sloppy Joe (with side of Hand Cut Fries) $10~ which was my #2 choice. I got to sample some of it and I think this was my favorite of the three. Slightly sweet, lots of meat, and just enough "slop". haha. It wasn't overly messy to eat and I liked it like that.

It was a very filling lunch. I had a great time sampling everything, as usual. They have several options for $10. With the amount of food and service, this was a great deal! Plus the free appetizer was such a great surprise! :)

Thanks Blue Plate Kitchen! :D

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment