Dallas Restaurant Week 2009 has OFFICIALLY kicked off!!!!!! :D
**for those of you not familiar with Restaurant Week...here are some info**
- Presented by KRLD and Central Market
- It starts sometime in August every year
- Some restaurants only participate for 1 week while others may extend it to 2 or 3 weeks
- $35 for a 3-course prix fixe dinner (part of the proceeds are donated to the North Texas Food Bank)
- Restaurants offer a special menu where you are given a few choices for appetizer, entree, and dessert.
- You must make a reservation and places usually get booked FAST!
- It's a great way to try awesome restaurants around Dallas without paying an arm and a leg. ^.~
Stay tuned for lots of yummy food pics and restaurant reviews!
These are the places I will be checking out in the next few weeks:
1. Al Biernat's - 8-14-09
2. The French Room - 8-28-09
3. Coast Global Seafood - 8-29-09
4. The Mansion on Turtle Creek - 9-4-09
I'm soooo excited!! :)
~~CHOMP CHOMP ~~