CHOMP! Views

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Densetsu

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Ours was filled with some great food! :)

We started the day with lunch at Densetsu. My fiance had to take his car in for maintenance (so romantic, right? haha) so I picked him up and went to lunch.

Densetsu
4152 W Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 964-7874
http://www.densetsurestaurant.com
Price (for lunch): $$

We love this place. The food is always fresh...and HUGE! I had to remind him not to order too much stuff cuz their portions are so big.

He got his usual Miso Black Cod Bento Box (black cod with house miso marinade) $10.95~
Seriously good deal. If you look on their appetizers, just the miso cod alone is like $10. So their lunch menu is da bomb. And just a quick tip...they have lunch specials everyday! Not just weekdays! Soft buttery fish, with a nice salad and gyoza (fried dumplings) on the side. Yum!
I wanted some sushi so I settled on the Rainbow Roll (6 different kinds of fresh fish on top of california roll) $13.95~ 
It's one of my favorite rolls in general so I knew it was a safe bet. It was even bigger than I expected. haha. One was more than enough, I'm glad we didn't get any more food! Stuffed to the brim with crab and topped with fresh sashimi. Each roll is like a 2 biter at least. Definitely filled me up.

Great lunch. We sat outside in their covered patio. It was such a nice day!! One of the only nice days we've had this month really.. And even though we were outside, our waitress was still very attentive and checked on us often. :) It was just enough food. We didn't over stuff ourselves since we had dinner coming up in a few hours!

Quality of Food:




Service:




Ambiance:




Value:




Overall Experience:




~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment