CHOMP! Views

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FruiTEAlicious! :)

FruiTEAlicious
2150 N Josey Ln., Ste 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
(972) 245-3000
www.fruitealicious.com
Price: $

I recently went to go check out this drink/boba place, Fruitealicious, in Carrollton. It's located on Keller Springs and Josey. Apparently, they have been open for 2 years now, but for some reason I've only been hearing about it a lot in the past few weeks. I checked out their facebook page and it looked like they have some pretty unique items on their menu.

I was intrigued by their "popping bobas" as well as their waffle desserts and rice crispy treats. I decided to go there to do some work and check out what they got!

I asked for a sample of the strawberry popping boba. It was definitely interesting. It was like a mini juice bubble. When you bite it, it bursts and the juice pops out. The texture is different than a normal tapioca boba, so it can't really replace that chewy texture of a tapioca boba. I ordered a small Strawberry/Peach frozen tea with strawberry boba. Came out to be a little over $4 after taxes. It was yum!! Very well done! There were chunks of strawberries and peach inside the drink as well. I liked that they used fresh ingredients.

Also ordered a banana/nutella waffle. The first topping is included then any additional toppings are $0.50. Also came out to be around $4.50 or so.
The waffle was DELICIOUS! Nice and crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I LOVEEEE nutella! And they slathered it on there. The bananas were nice and fresh too. LOVED IT!!!

My only complaint was that it took a while for them to make the drinks and food. At least the girls at the register were really nice.

It's a bit far for me...around 30 min drive... :( But I will definitely go back in the future. It's a great place to work too! :)

Quality of Food:

Service:

Cleanliness:

Value:

Overall Experience:


~~ CHOMP CHOMP ~~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the props! We're super happy to have been able to make your visit a good one! We hope to become more efficient in the upcoming months as we go through some growing pains.

    ReplyDelete