CHOMP! Views

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sorry for the hiatus! Stay tuned!

Hi All. 

I apologize for the long hiatus on my blog. As most of you know, I go out to eat A LOT. And for the most part, all the places I go to are good and have the potential to be reviewed. (I still post regularly on my Instagram. Thanks to all who have followed along there!) Sometimes it can get overwhelming... If I take a short break, then the backlog of places to blog about piles up and I sometimes lose the interest to continue. 

However, I am working on getting my motivation back! 2019 will be the 10th year of my blog so I am determined to keep this going! I am working on a new concept that will hopefully keep me posting consistently. So stay tuned! Something should be coming really soon. 

Thanks to all who still read this blog! I appreciate you!! 

Irene :)

~ CHOMP CHOMP ~

No comments:

Post a Comment